-
Subscribe
Ma's Corsetry
My mum's trying to start up a corset business, and she's made a few, one of which was modelled by Vicke, my brother's girlfriend, earlier. I had my camera with me, so took the chance to grab a couple of snaps. I've sent the half decent ones to my mum, but I quite liked this shot of Vicke's head in the background, with her blurry back in the foreground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The wartime home of Colossus, one of a number of historical machines regularly given the title World's First Computer [1] was a fi...
-
This day rate calculator was created by me and is based on Paddy McNulty 's advice given during GEM NE's trainin...
-
Earlier today I shared this link via twitter. Entitled "I'm Sick of Highly Paid Teachers" it takes a quick mathematical look ...
-
I've just got back from 2026's Big Bang Fair at the NEC in Birmingham, having last attended in 2024. On both occasions my ...
-
In this post I explore how a Civil War mortar at Goodrich Castle illustrates mathematical ideas about angles and projectile motion - part of...
-
I've just had an awesome curry. It was prepared by @squiggle7 and myself out of garden vegetables (bolstered with some other non-garde...
-
Who dun stole mah lemonade? Yes: I am posting a picture of some lemonade. But do not adjust your set just yet, for it is a bottle of lem...
-
Back in the early 80s, hair rock band Van Halen had a clause in their contract that said something to the effect ' there shall be no bro...
-
For years I have been periodically prompted to think "ah yes, must go there one day" by signs for Bolsover Castle as I pass t...
-
On the last Sunday of the school summer holiday I went to Warwick Castle with Emma , my friends Jo and Neil , and their daughter, Beth. He...
My Blog List
Creative Commons Licencing Information
Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.
Thanks for reading!