Subscribe

How to play minesweeper on your Kindle

I was gutted that Jo found this out before me, but it turns out that the developers of Amazon's Kindle ebook reader have included a couple of Easter eggs for customers to discover. Not least of these are two games: the classic Minesweeper and a possibly more classic noughts and crosses style game.

- To access the minesweeper game, make sure you're on the home screen of your Kindle, then simply hold down the 'alt' and shift (up arrow) keys and press 'm'.

- To access the Os & Xs game, open up the minesweeper game and then press 'g'.

Your comments, please: do you know of any other secrets, tips or tricks for the Kindle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa