Subscribe

Top Cartunes: 8 - Meet Berk!


Berk's a blue claymation creation, and long-suffering servant to The Thing Upstairs. Each episode saw Berk and his pals Boni and Drutt getting into trouble due to Berk's inability to keep his mitts off the titular trapdoor, out of which all manner of things come scuttling, squelching, heaving and glolloping*.

I spent a not insignificant amount of time watching episodes of Trapdoor on video when I was supposed to be doing maths coursework during my University years. I consider it time well spent.









* Actually, I can't recall any live mattresses featuring on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa