Subscribe

Great stuff on the interweb - Maths and Queen merged!

I've been off ill the past two days (after three: one; two; three - aaawwwwwhhhhh), but I've been trying to spend the bits when I haven't been asleep vaguely productively, which means a certain amount of interweb searching on various mathematical topics. Yesterday evening, Emma (of Challenge That!*) IM-ed me** the link to the following Youtube video. If you're a Queen fan, it's a good way to spend the next six minutes and four seconds of your life. If you're a maths fan, it's an excellent way to spend the next six minutes and four seconds of your life. If you're a maths fan and a Queen fan, make sure you've got your leak-free underwear on, and then it's an essential way to spend the next six minutes and four seconds of your life!#

Oh yes; don't forget to head over to Mathsqs to ask your maths related questions!

I present to you............ Calculus Rhapsody!




* She is also, of course, my girlfriend. But a little free publicity doesn't go amiss, does it? It's a relevant blog anyway.
** From the living room, two floors below me at the time. We like to keep our relationship dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa