Subscribe

How to save money - A disclaimer

I'll be making posts from time to time about my experiences of cutting costs in various different areas. I must stress first and foremost that the things I write about are from my experiences only, and I will not write about things that I haven't personally tried.

Having said that, I am not financially qualified, so there may well be issues that I don't think to cover. You are more than welcome to follow my lead on any and all of the things I suggest, but please bear in mind that whatever you decide to do is your responsibility. Anything you do should be researched and considered: please don't take anything I say for granted. The world of finance is a rapidly changing one, in terms of rules and regulations as well as the market. I won't suggest anything that is illegal (to my knowledge) at the time of writing, but if you want to try anything out for yourselves, I suggest doing a bit of research and making sure that the rules haven't changed in the meantime.

In short, I won't be held responsible for anything that may happen to you (good or bad!) as a result of trying out anything I suggest in this blog. Your life is your responsibility, and "he told me to" just won't wash!

Having said that, I'd love to hear some of your success stories, as well as anything you've tried that I haven't commented on yet.

As I've mentioned before, a good place to start researching most matters of a financial matter is Martin Lewis's website MoneySavingExpert.com.

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa