Subscribe

Waiting for Wednesday Morning

Hello and welcome to Wednesday! A bit later than intended, again, but never mind!

I couldn't find any interesting information about the song I originally chose, so instead of waffling I'll give you two videos...

First up, it's Simon & Garfunkel's Wednesday Morning 3 a.m, from their debut album of the same name released in October 1964. The album was originally a flop, but proved popular when it was re-released in 1966. I couldn't find a live video for it, but here's an audio recording from New York 2009.



Next up is an artist I hadn't heard of until this song was suggested to me for Wednesday's music video. The song is Waiting for Wednesday, and the artist is Lisa Loeb. Loeb launched her music career in 1994, and the song comes from her 1995 album Tails. The video is of a 2008 performance in a Borders Books shop.



Any suggestions for Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa