Subscribe

Thursday Afternoon

With a break from tradition, this post is being written too early.

Thursday Afternoon is an album from Brian Eno. It consists of one sixty-one minute track of ambient music and is a rearrangement of the soundtrack of a 'video painting' with the same title. The video below is a 5 minute* excerpt from the track put to a video of some waves.

Sit back, relax, hit play and immerse yourself in the music, man. If you gain any sudden insights or messages about/from the future, please remember to credit me and the originator of this video in any subsequent press releases.



A few ideas for Friday leap automatically into my head**, but feel free to make suggestions anyway.



* And 22 seconds.
** Not the case with Thursday: today was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa