Subscribe

School's Out!

School is finally out for summer, and boy has this been a frustrating, annoying and generally difficult-to-find-the-positives year. But I don't want to talk about that, other than to express my hopes that...*

Anyway. That's not what this post is about. This is:

School's out for an entire five weeks and two days, and I'm damned sure I'm going to try to make the best of it. What better way to start than with a bit of Alice?

Actually, this isn't just Alice. It's also some Muppets, and it's from 1978. Enjoy!






*... September will see the start of an academic year in which I don't feel like a lone gunman just trying to hold my own against a hoard of students, parents, wider-school 'colleagues' and society as a whole, who seem intent on trying to convince me that mathematics just isn't important. Maybe I'll start to feel a little more valued in my current job role, or at least build up the confidence to take my enthusiasm for an unwanted subject somewhere else. [I put it down here so you can ignore it if you want to. It is a little bit ranty.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa