Subscribe

Where am I?

In case you're interested, I'm here:
This map will be updated with my location whenever my phone is with me and functioning. You can see how recently it has been updated underneath the map. If I'm somewhere near you, why not get in touch and say hi?

Please note that this map will display my city-level location only. If you know me* (and I know you) and you're interested in sharing more specific location information (so that we'll know if we end up unexpectedly near each other and can go for an impromptu coffee, for example), then you'll need a phone that can run Google Maps with Latitude (you don't need GPS). Speak to me if you need help setting it up.




* Apologies, but I'm only going to share detailed location information with people I already know and like!

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa