Subscribe

Your Horoscope with our resident Astrologer, Madame Teakay: Thank you, and good night

I've done a full set of horoscopes this year, and I think I'm going to leave it there because the idea may be getting old, and I don't feel that anyone is really reading them any more. 

Image by InspiredImages from Pixabay

However.

If you'd like me to write a personalised horoscope, either for you or someone else, please contact me, ask nicely, and include some information about the person you'd like me to write it for, such as:

  • Date of birth
  • Star sign
  • Details of special occasion (if applicable)
  • Favourite colour, food, TV show, movie, band, dog breed etc
  • Day job
  • Hobbies
  • 'In' jokes
  • Quirks, oddities and idiosyncrasies 
  • Anything else that might help me to make the horoscope funny, interesting and personal
There's no charge, but I will accept donations, and I give you permission to do with them as you wish so long as you credit me and the blog.

A quick disclaimer: Madame TeaKay is just me in a headscarf and jangly beads affecting a falsetto voice. These horoscopes are entirely made up, by which I mean I don't use star charts or any special calculations to make them up; I just make them up.

You can take a look at your own star sign's horoscope(s*) here:

     
Leo  Virgo  Libra  Scorpio

       
 Sagittarius  Capricorn  Aquarius  Pisces

     
 Aries  Taurus  Gemini  Cancer

* Any future horoscopes will be tagged with the appropriate labels, so although there's only one for each at the time of writing, if anyone asks me to write any more, you may see more when you click on those labels.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh will miss Madame Teakay :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll still be here, though mostly in spirit. As I've said in the post, if you want one doing for any particular occasion, just use the form :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa