Subscribe

Your Horoscope with our resident Astrologer, Madame Teakay: Libra (September 24 - October 23)


Libra - September 24 - October 24


My Bob you're hot, and this month you're at your hottest. You'll be fighting off men and women alike, and dogs will be attaching themselves to your leg at any and every opportunity. As the moon enters its last quarter on the 11th, you'll find yourself unwillingly incarcerated in a superstitious ceremony of some kind, but you're not likely to be sacrificed, so take your mp3 player rather than garlic cloves and a stake. Don't forget to line up your decimal points later in the month and you'll avoid an embarrassing addition-related issue. Keep a couple in your inner jacket pocket just in case, if you know what I mean.


4 comments:

  1. LMAO! Looking forward to yr trip up North then?!!! hahahahahahahah!

    Do me, do me!! Taurus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta wait 'til April for Taurus, 'mafraid!

    I'm trying to think of other things I can do in a similar style...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep a girl waiting why dont you?!!!

    What about numerology?...now that WOULD be ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta give you a reason to come back!

    Not sure how I'd work numerology...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa