Subscribe

#project365 day 159: Started reading a new book...

Imag0181

... Wrath of the Lemming Men, by Toby Frost, book three in the Chronicles of Isambard Smith series.

I am loving this series so far. It's a flippant, irreverent, clever, tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic, ironic, social-commentary-through-science-fiction sort of affair, is brilliantly written and utterly hilarious. In absolute honesty, although I chuckle fairly often when reading funny books, this series is the first in a while that's had me literally laughing out loud.

The first book in the series is Space Captain Smith, followed by God Emperor of Didcot.

All the links above are to the appropriate pages on Amazon.co.uk for the paperback books. They're also available as Kindle downloads at around half the price!

 I'd recommend it to anybody who likes anything like Red Dwarf and the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa