Subscribe

#project365 day 26: The thing with delivery companies...


... is that they like to play games with you. Today's move was to actually deliver my new Kinect to my neighbour but not actually do anything about letting me know that they had done so, like putting a helpful note through my door, or even making a vague attempt to communicate telepathically.
Luckily my immediate neighbours are not morally cretinous and brought the package round as I arrived home rather than bagging themselves a free Xbox peripheral and keeping schtum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa