Subscribe

I Bin Mostly

This week, I bin mostly...

  • Exorcising:
Probably The Best Housemates In The World
An ex-pat mate of mine has been having issues of a landlordly and otherworldly nature...

  • Laughing:
Sleep Talkin' Man
A bloke called Adam has his subconscious laid bare for all to see by his missus.

  • Anticipating:
The movie of the decade trailered exclusively:

  • Recursively posting:
The Blood is the Life: Bumper Conference Avoidance Issue
This is a response to the above, which is a response to Who's there? which is, in itself, something of a Geekwar skirmish.

  • Supporting:
The Foxes of Nevis
My mate's hiking up Ben Nevis with the aim of raising money for LOROS. Give 'im your fooking money* here: Leicester City fans climbing Ben Nevis




* Bob never actually said this (or anything similar). THIS is what he actually said.

2 comments:

  1. * gently pointing out that a rearguard action in the geekwar has already broken out in your beer post *

    * rolling a cigarette and cocking a laconic eyebrow *

    * mildly amused by the movie trailer, but disappointed that they don't mention, although they feature, the glaringly obvious Hollywood sexism *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already mentioned that knowing the difference between beermats and pump clips hardly counts as geekery. A poor effort, I feel.

    What /is/ the difference?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa