Subscribe

Optimistic October: Day 2 - Reasons to be Cheerful Part 1 (of 1)

It's Day 2 of OptimisticOctober19, and today's challenge is to look out for positive news and reasons to be cheerful.
I decided to do this via the medium of twitter, so I posted a few things that I came across throughout the day, and a few other people joined in too!

If you've got some positive news or a reason to be cheerful today (or any day) I'd love to hear it. Explore mine and those of the others who have joined in here (just click the little blue bird...):

I finished off the day with a re-watch of a really good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa