Subscribe

Optimistic October: Day 25 - Plan a Fun Activity

I'm posting this a day late, but as this is yesterday's post I think I can use today's activity to answer it...

** does that wibbly-woo thing from Wayne's World **


Tomorrow I'll be heading off to Waddesdon Manor with two ex-colleagues and a current one. This particular team tends to meet up once (or so) a year (or so) for an educational day out, which means cake, coffee and catching up.

I've been to Waddesdon before (a couple of months ago, actually), but tomorrow we went* to a part that I hadn't discovered before: the wine cellars. Here are a few photographs that I will have going to have taken from that bit tomorrow:







* I'm writing this from the future, remember? Keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa