Subscribe

Optimistic October: Day 5 - First Steps

I have plenty of goals that I'm working towards at the moment (you can see some in Day 1's Optimistic October post), but today's challenge is to take the first step towards what I'm interpreting as a new goal.
I've been meaning to read more. This is not something that I think I should do, but something I know I enjoy doing and life often gets in the way of it. My first step will be a pledge:
I will read a few pages every night before bed.
There. I've said it. Now I'm going to do it.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa