Subscribe

Optimistic October: Day 11 - Reframing Problems

This is a great idea... 

Problem: Stop being such a chubster.


  • The solution: I need to eat less and move more. Gah.
  • A reframing of that problem: If I eat less bad stuff and more of the decent stuff I can save a bit of cash. If I walk when I can (and make use of that bike I've got on order that I bought with birthday money so it didn't even cost me anything) I can spend less on petrol and rail fares.

What's your problem, and how could you frame it? Answers on a postcard (or in the comments)!

1 comment:

  1. Problem: Need to purchase scientific supplies.
    The solution: Order them via a website.
    A reframing of that problem: To order scientific supplies one needs a business account as they don't allow individuals to purchase supplies privately even with the correct licence issued from the Home Office and it's pain of a process sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting. If you feel passionately about anything I've posted, please feel free to make your views known but please take the time to make sure that your comments are rational, considered and suitable for any audience.

Thanks for reading!

Do you like what you're reading?

If you think I'm doing a good job, buy me a coffee and tell me what you want to see more of:

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Creative Commons Licencing Information

Tom⇒maths by T. Briggs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 by-nc-sa